John Masters Organics Zinc Sage Shampoo with Conditioner (8 fl oz)
The natural scalp regulators zinc and sage help alleviate itching and flaking caused by over-drying products and cold weather. Wheat protein conditioner leaves hair shiny and manageable while papaya extract and 11 more certified-organic extracts and essential oils help to condition hair, leaving it stronger and fuller.
8 fl oz
All hair types.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps prevent itching and flaking
- Excellent for controlling dandruff
- Helps alleviate symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
- Conditioner won't weigh down hair
- Contains some papaya extract that regenerates and firms hairshaft, making it stronger and fuller
- Contains wheat protein - helps with comb-through and shine/li>
- No sodium lauryl sulfate
- Safe for color-treated hair
- NOP Certified Organic
- Wet hair, lather, rinse
- For fine hair, follow with Citrus & Neroli Detangler (can be used as leave-in conditioner) or Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler
- For curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
- For overly dry or damaged hair, follow with Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, zinc gluconate, zinc salt, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf/stem extract,* urtica dioica (nettle) root extract,* chamomilla recutica (chamomile) flower extract,* salvia officinalis (sage) leaf/stem extract,* equisetum hiemale (horsetail) leaf/stem extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract,* salix alba (willow) bark extract,* carica papaya (papaya) extract, yucca schidigera (yucca) leaf extract,* panthenol (vitamin B), allantoin (comfrey-derived), wheat amino acids, chlorophyll, riboflavin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, vanilla planifolia (bourbon vanilla) fruit oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf oil.