Phytomer Bi-Gel Contour (150ml)
Phytomer Acti-Gene Contour Cellulite-Reducing Bi-Gel's revolutionary formula works on a genetic level to alter the behavior of adipocytes and fibroblasts, effectively triggering the elimination of stored fat cells to reduce cellulite and firm the body contour. Formulated with breakthrough marine ingredient Sea Grape, Phytomer Acti-Gene Contour Cellulite-Reducing Bi-Gel provides dramatic results, with 88% of users reporting smoother skin after 56 days of twice daily use.Features & Benefits:
Clinical Results after 56 days of twice daily use:
- Diminishes the quantity of fat tissue.
- Stimulates production of elastin to improve skin texture.
- Refines and firms the body contour.
- Diminishes dimpled, "orange peel" skin.
How To Use:
- 88% of users reported smoother skin.
- 76% of users reported that dimpled skin is less visible.
Apply morning and evening to target areas (buttocks, inner thighs, hips, etc.), massage into the skin with upward circular movements. Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.Key Ingredients:
- Coccoloba Uvifera (Sea Grape) - Helps to regulate the growth and storage of fat cells; triggers fat cell elimination.
- Halopteris Scoparia (Brown Algae) - Encourages collagen synthesis for improved skin firmness.
- Palmaria Palmata (Red Algae) - Improves microcirculation; provides a draining, detoxifying effect.
Phytomer Acti-Gene Contour Cellulite-Reducing Bi-Gel contains: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Tirglyceride, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Neopentyl Glycol Hiheptanoate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Isododecane, Betaine, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caffeine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylcellulose, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sel Marin, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Phormidium Persicnum Extract, Halopteris Scorparia Extract, Cocoloba Uvifera Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.