Blinc Mascara Amplified: Ultra Volume
(This Product is available in Black Only) It's called Tubing your lashes... painting them is so 20th Century! Move into the 21st Century with Blinc's Amplified Cream Mascara. The greatest invention since - well since mascara!!!!
Traditional mascaras are oil-based paints, Amplified Mascara does not paint the lashes, but instead it forms a tiny tube around every lash. The tube adds volume to the lash as it wraps itself around it, it also extends past the length of the lash actually extending it. Amplified Mascara is applied just like any other mascara. But removal is just as revolutionary as the unique formula itself. It will come off only with warm water and a very gently pressure. No more black tears streaming down your face, no more racoon eyes. It comes off only when you want it to come and easier than a waterproof by far!Amplified Mascara is known for:
- Amplified does not penetrate your skin or your lashes, unlike most mascaras.
- Amplified lasts 2 to 3 times longer because it does not dry out as fast as traditional oil-based paint mascaras.
- Upon removal, Amplified leaves no tint or residue on your lashes that buildup over time and may encounter bacteria.
- Amplified feels much lighter on your lashes.
- The area around your eye is most susceptible to wrinkling. Amplified is safer since it does not require harsh makeup removers or any rubbing around that sensitive part of your face.
- Amplified Mascara does not do any animal testing, nor does it use any animal by-products in their products!
You apply blinc's Amplified just like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara. Amplified requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes. It takes Amplified about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes. Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before Amplified mascara sets. Once it sets, you can no longer build. Most Frequently Asked Question:
Should I curl my lashes before or after I use Amplified?? Answer to above question:
Understanding that your lashes will always fight back to get to their original form, most oil-paint based mascara's help the process, as the mascara weighs down the curl. If you curl your lashes first, and then apply Amplified mascara, the tiny tubes that form around the curled lash act like a cast, keeping the curled form longer. Ingredients:
Water, beeswax, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Laureth 21, Propylparaben, (may contain (+/-) Iron Oxides, Mica)