Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust Powder (1.8g)
An amazing gold dust powder from Jane Iredale containing the real thing: 24-Karat gold flakes! The first special occasion powder to contain real gold. Precious metals in makeup, at last! Yes, we use real gold and food-grade at that, which means it is completely non-toxic and safe to use of skin! These powders don't just shimmer; they give a gilded look to the skin and can be used on cheeks, lips, eyes, hair and body. A shimmering accent that loves candlelight. And Feng Shui practitioners confirm that gold is both “uplifting” and “energy-producing”. Love your shimmers loose – choose from these six luscious shades, all with 24-karat gold. We use real 24-Karat gold to gild the skin. Apply it to the cheeks, eyes and lips. But don’t stop there – mix it with a moisturizer for the décolleté or onto a gel to work into your hair. Texture:
Loose shimmering powder Features:
These powders contain 24-Karat food-grade gold. They gild the skin for a look that is sophisticated and glamorous. Can be used anywhere on the body – even the lips
- Use on eyes, cheeks, lips…anywhere!
- Mix it with a gel and use in hair for highlights, or out in the palm of hand and blow into hair
- Mix with moisturizer and use on shoulders and décolleté
- Jane Iredale was the first full makeup line on the market to offer not just color enhancement but also benefits to the skin
- Not tested on animals
| || |
Dust on lightly with the White Fan Brush. Use them dry or wet for lids or liners. Even mix them with hair gel for some very creative highlights. Main Active Ingredients:
Full Ingredient List:
- 24 Karat Gold Leaf: a food grade gold that can be used anywhere on the face even the lips. Food grade means it is safe to ingest which is why it is so versatile
Mica, 24-Karat Gold Leaf. May contain: Iron oxides, chromium oxide greens Beauty Tip:
Sweep a dusting of this pretty shimmering gold dust over bare shoulders for a feminine sparkle that's sure to grab attention! Available in the following colors:
Gold, Silver, Bronze, Champagne, Aquamarine & Rose Gold"