In 1996, Youngblood Mineral Makeup was born out of necessity. Pauline Youngblood had worked for years as a paramedical esthetician and found a need for a makeup that would cover the skins flaws while soothing the skin and helping to heal the problem. She began working with chemists, and discovered that natural, pure minerals or pigments, with no preservatives and no petroleum dyes, not only soothed sensitive skin, but offered adjustable, natural and flawless coverage.
Whats unique about Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics?
- 100% pure, natural minerals
- Excellent for all skin types, including even the most sensitive
- Contains no zinc oxide, so the minerals are not drying
- Contains titanium dioxide for broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection
- Contains no preservatives, fragrances, oils or talc
- Water-resistant and transfer-proof, makeup lasts all day without touch-ups
- Non-comedogenic, won't clog pores or cause breakouts. Youngblood is 100% Cruelty-free. If you are unsure about any of these products, please contact our esthetician who will be able to assist you with your questions and concerns.